Oxford, Stratford and Cotswolds
Walking tour of Oxford: Follow in the footsteps of Oxford's famous students, from C.S. Lewis to Bill Clinton, as you stroll the captivating college courtyards and cobbled lanes of this historic university town. Take in the famous 'dreaming spires' and see the the Bodleian Library – one of the oldest libraries in Europe – on your visit. You'll be captivated by the unspoilt narrow alleys and ancient squares of this naturally beautiful town.
Christ Church: A treat for moviegoers of all ages, Christ Church is instantly recognisable as one of the major locations for the Harry Potter films! Marvel at the magical grandeur of the Great Hall, used as the setting for Hogwarts.
The Cotswolds: Discover the captivating Cotswolds! Enjoy views of breath–taking countryside, sleepy villages, and bustling market towns as we drive through the charming scenery of one of England's most beautiful regions.
Shakespeare’s Birthplace at Stratford–Upon–Avon: A market town with a difference, Stratford–upon–Avon is the famous home of arguably the world's greatest writer, William Shakespeare. Visit the picturesque half–timbered house where the legendary Bard was born to gain fascinating insights into his childhood.
Shakespeare’s birthday: Celebrate William Shakespeare’s 450th birthday this year in Stratford-
upon-Avon! See where the famous playwright grew up and spent his years as a married man.
Departures (Local Time)
8:00 AM (Hours: 10)
- Walking tour of Oxford
- Entry to Christ Church
- Drive through beautiful Cotswolds' villages
- Entry to Shakespeare’s Birthplace
- Luxury air–conditioned vehicle
Excursions listed for a port may not be available for every cruise.
The specific meeting location at the pier will be listed in your confirmation email and voucher for this shore excursion. See the 'Redemption and Voucher Details' section below.
Redemption and Voucher Details
- After you complete your booking, your credit card will be charged and our expert Shore Excursion Concierge agents will 'hand'-review your shore excursion selections against your cruise itinerary to confirm compatibility. Your credit card statement will list the merchant for the charges as Port Promo Cruise Tours.
- You will receive an email within 72 hours of booking from firstname.lastname@example.org which confirms your booking and contains the vouchers required for your shore excursions. Please print these vouchers and bring them with you on your cruise. You will be required to turn the voucher(s) in to the corresponding shore excursion supplier(s). The vouchers feature information regarding how to meet up with the tour leader upon arrival to a port and other important details.
- Your tour is completely refundable if your ship is unable to get into port or due to weather cancellations. See our terms and conditions for complete details.