4 Tour Combo - Hilo, Honolulu, Kauai, and Maui (Lahaina)
Lahaina, Maui - Iao Valley & Maui Tropical Plantation Tram - 4.5 hrs
Visit two of Maui’s most beautiful and popular attractions. Your excursion begins with a guided drive to Iao Valley State Park. One of the highlights of the park is the Iao Needle, a 2,250 foot cinder cone pinnacle that dominates the surrounding lush terrain. You will enjoy a walk in the park and view an impressive valley and beyond.
The next visit is to one of Maui’s most interesting sights, the Maui Tropical Plantation. Take a 35-minute narrated tram tour through fruit fields and flower orchards. View fields of coffee, bananas, macadamia nuts, papayas, mangoes, orchids and more. Your guide will stop along the way for a coconut husking demonstration and photo opportunities. After the tram tour walk through beautifully landscaped gardens. Shopping opportunities available at the Gift Store.
Hilo - Volcanoes National Park with Rainbow Falls - 6.5 hrs
Experience the Volcanoes National Park and explore Hilo's surroundings.
These will include the Akatsuka Orchid Nursery and Rainbow Falls, a tropical rainforest wonder. The natural glory of our Volcanoes National Park will leave you with wonderful memories.
Kauai - Journey to Waimea Canyon - 5 hrs
Ride with us up the mountain to the 3,400 foot level and overlook Waimea Canyon, "the Grand Canyon of the Pacific." We promise a visual history along the way - Old Koloa Town, circa 1834, heart of Hawaii’s first sugar cane plantation, and Waimea, the little town that grew up where Captain Cook first set foot in Hawaii in 1778. Take a few steps along this memorable Kaua'i tour.
Honolulu - Pearl Harbor & Honolulu City Tour - 6.5 hrs
May we show you around our hometown? We have much to share. See the Iolani Palace, the pride of the Hawaiian Monarchy and tearful site of its 1893 overthrow and the gold sheathed statue of King Kamehameha, the great man who first united the islands. Learn about the Punchbowl National Cemetery, built in 1948, a memorial to the sacrifices made by the men and women in the United States Armed Forces and the USS Arizona Memorial. Honolulu's historic places are assured to give you goose bumps or, as we locals say, chicken-skin.
- Journey to Waimea Canyon - 5 hrs
- Pearl Harbor & Honolulu City Tour - 6.5 hrs
- Volcanoes National Park with Rainbow Falls - 6.5 hrs
- Iao Valley & Maui Tropical Plantation Tram - 4.5 hrs
Don't forget your camera. The Pearl Harbor tour is available on the day of disembarkation and only for guests with flights after 5:30 pm. Excursions offered in a port may not be available for every cruise ship.
The specific meeting location at the pier will be listed in your confirmation email and voucher for this shore excursion. See the 'Redemption and Voucher Details' section below.
Redemption and Voucher Details
- After you complete your booking, your credit card will be charged and our expert Shore Excursion Concierge agents will 'hand'-review your shore excursion selections against your cruise itinerary to confirm compatibility. Your credit card statement will list the merchant for the charges as Port Promo Cruise Tours.
- You will receive an email within 72 hours of booking from email@example.com which confirms your booking and contains the vouchers required for your shore excursions. Please print these vouchers and bring them with you on your cruise. You will be required to turn the voucher(s) in to the corresponding shore excursion supplier(s). The vouchers feature information regarding how to meet up with the tour leader upon arrival to a port and other important details.
- Your tour is completely refundable if your ship is unable to get into port or due to weather cancellations. See our terms and conditions for complete details.