North Shore and Polynesian Cultural Center
The islands of Polynesia come alive at the Polynesian Cultural Center, a must see and one of Hawaii’s top attractions. Discover the villages and meet the cultures that combine to make Hawaii a unique and diverse place. Enjoy the canoe pageant, a flotilla of chant and dance, or ride in one yourself as you travel the grounds.
Take a walk through Hawaii’s plantation past at Dole Plantation where you can survey the pineapple fields on the manicured grounds, and enjoy a quick snack of Doles famous pineapple whip.
On Oahu’s famous north shore you’ll visit the boutique art markets in Haleiwa before venturing through Hawaii’s rural countryside and passing world famous surf beaches.
Please be advised this tour does not include lunch.
You will arrive at the airport about 5:00pm.
This tour is for guests who have flights after 7:30pm.
Departures (Local Time)
9:30 AM (Hours: 7.5-8)
- Tour with transfer to the airport
- Admission to the Polynesian Cultural Center
- Baggage transfer service
This tour is for guests with flight times after 7:30pm. This tour is designed for guests sailing on the Pride of America and may not be available or fit the itinerary of other vessels. Children aged 2 and older require a ticket to participate.
At the cruise ship pier. The specific meeting location at the pier will be listed in your confirmation email and voucher for this shore excursion. See the 'Redemption and Voucher Details' section below.
Redemption and Voucher Details
- After you complete your booking, your credit card will be charged and our expert Shore Excursion Concierge agents will 'hand'-review your shore excursion selections against your cruise itinerary to confirm compatibility. Your credit card statement will list the merchant for the charges as Port Promo Cruise Tours.
- You will receive an email within 72 hours of booking from firstname.lastname@example.org which confirms your booking and contains the vouchers required for your shore excursions. Please print these vouchers and bring them with you on your cruise. You will be required to turn the voucher(s) in to the corresponding shore excursion supplier(s). The vouchers feature information regarding how to meet up with the tour leader upon arrival to a port and other important details.
- Your tour is completely refundable if your ship is unable to get into port or due to weather cancellations. See our terms and conditions for complete details.