Pearl Harbor & Honolulu City Tour
May we show you around our hometown?
We have much to share. See the Iolani Palace as you pass by, the pride of the Hawaiian Monarchy and tearful site of its 1893 overthrow and the gold sheathed statue of King Kamehameha, the great man who first united the islands.
Learn about the Punchbowl National Cemetery, built in 1948, a memorial to the sacrifices made by the men and women in the United States Armed Forces and the USS Arizona Memorial. You will have approximately 1 1/2 to 2 hours at Pearl Harbor.
Honolulu's historic places are assured to give you goose bumps or, as we locals say, chicken-skin.
At the end of the tour, drop-offs will include the pier, Waikiki and/or the airport on an as needed basis.
Departures (Local Time)
9:00 AM (Hours: 6.5)
- Tour guide
- Luggage transport if needed
- Admission to Pearl Harbor
At the end of the tour, drop-offs will include the pier, Waikiki and/or the airport on an as needed basis. Luggage transfer included as part of the tour for passengers departing Oahu on the same day of the tour. For those flying out of the island on this day, you will be met shortly after you disembark. You will enjoy the tour and then be transferred to the airport for your flight home. Not suitable for flight times before 5:30 p.m. Children aged 2 and older require a ticket to participate.
At the cruise ship pier. The specific meeting location at the pier will be listed in your confirmation email and voucher for this shore excursion. See the 'Redemption and Voucher Details' section below.
Redemption and Voucher Details
- After you complete your booking, your credit card will be charged and our expert Shore Excursion Concierge agents will 'hand'-review your shore excursion selections against your cruise itinerary to confirm compatibility. Your credit card statement will list the merchant for the charges as Port Promo Cruise Tours.
- You will receive an email within 72 hours of booking from firstname.lastname@example.org which confirms your booking and contains the vouchers required for your shore excursions. Please print these vouchers and bring them with you on your cruise. You will be required to turn the voucher(s) in to the corresponding shore excursion supplier(s). The vouchers feature information regarding how to meet up with the tour leader upon arrival to a port and other important details.
- Your tour is completely refundable if your ship is unable to get into port or due to weather cancellations. See our terms and conditions for complete details.