Nassau 2-Tank Shark Adventure
This 2-tank dive program introduces thrill seeking divers to wild sharks and provides you a close up look at these magnificent and misunderstood creatures.
There are currently four sites where we dive with the sharks.
You will dive either the combination of "Shark Wall" and "The Arena" or the combination of "Shark Wall North" and "The Runway."
At either location you will encounter a gathering of Caribbean Reef Sharks on a consistent basis.
Your first dive with the sharks is along a magnificent wall where the sharks swim calmly along with the divers in a non-feeding environment. Your second dive is on a large sand patch where the group kneels down in a semi-circle and watches our dive master feed the sharks off of a long pole.
Dozens of 5-6 foot Caribbean Reef sharks swim amongst everyone and come within touching distance of all of the divers (although no touching is allowed!).
A video and photos are taken of each dive, and are available to watch and purchase once we're back at the dive shop.
Departures (Local Time)
11:45 AM (Hours: 5)
- Roundtrip transportation from the pier
- Use of tanks, weights, and weighbelts
- Fresh drinking water and ice
- Tour ends at 6pm
Each person is required to wear a full wetsuit with long sleeves and legs. Dive equipment and wetsuits are not included - wetsuits are available for rent. Participants must be at least 12 years of age and in good physical health. You must be a certified diver. Divers who have not logged a dive within the last three years will be required to complete a refresher program prior to joining any scheduled dives. Children under the age of eighteen must participate with a parent or guardian. Children under the age of four are not permitted on the vessel.
At the cruise ship pier. The specific meeting location at the pier will be listed in your confirmation email and voucher for this shore excursion. See the 'Redemption and Voucher Details' section below.
Redemption and Voucher Details
- After you complete your booking, your credit card will be charged and our expert Shore Excursion Concierge agents will 'hand'-review your shore excursion selections against your cruise itinerary to confirm compatibility. Your credit card statement will list the merchant for the charges as Port Promo Cruise Tours.
- You will receive an email within 72 hours of booking from firstname.lastname@example.org which confirms your booking and contains the vouchers required for your shore excursions. Please print these vouchers and bring them with you on your cruise. You will be required to turn the voucher(s) in to the corresponding shore excursion supplier(s). The vouchers feature information regarding how to meet up with the tour leader upon arrival to a port and other important details.
- Your tour is completely refundable if your ship is unable to get into port or due to weather cancellations. See our terms and conditions for complete details.