Cruise Dreams Cabo San Lucas Coastal Highlights
Baja California's peninsula is known for its dramatic scenery of desert terrain and rugged coastline, marked by many unusual formations. This excursion will introduce you to the sights from a land perspective as you leisurely explore the coastline with its breathtaking seascapes.
A visit to a local glass blowing factory will present you with an opportunity to observe the talents of native craftsmen and purchase examples of the blown glassware produced there.
The cape region is indeed striking in appearance, from its arid desert setting and white sand coves, to its swaying palm trees and the deep blue sea. Your drive will take you north to admire the contrasting coastal scenery.
Your scenic exploration will also take you to San Jose del Cabo, a picturesque town. Here you will visit the mission church and it's shady tree-lined plaza.
On our way through San Jose del Cabo, we will drive past the residential districts and the beach side hotel zone.
As we continue on our tour you will visit "Cacti Mundo", an ecological cactus garden. This cactus collection contains over 750 species of cactus from around the world,with a total of nearly 15,000 cacti.
In this collection are large numbers of endangered species that are almost extinct in their natural habitat.The facilities include shade, restrooms, an air-conditioned cafeteria and a gift shop.
You will enjoy a sweeping view of the Cabo San Lucas Bay,its monumental rock formations rising from the sea,and your ship at anchor in the bay below at a restaurant stop where you will be served a cold beer or soda.
Your final stop is in Cabo San Lucas at the Puerto Paraiso Mall, where the shopping district begins. You will have plenty of time to browse through the elegant shops and boutiques. For our guests wishing to shop in downtown Cabo San Lucas,you may remain in the shopping district.
Before boarding your tender back to the ship,you will have time at the dockside flea market for last minute shopping.
Children ages five (5) and up will require a ticket.
Departures (Local Time)
9:00 AM (Hours: 4)
12:00 PM (Hours: 4)
- English speaking tour guide
- Air conditioned motorcoach
- Opportunities to shop
It's an easy 20-minute walk back to the tender pier should you decide to remain in the shopping district. Children ages five (5) and up will require a ticket.
At the cruise ship pier. The specific meeting location at the pier will be listed in your confirmation email and voucher for this shore excursion. See the 'Redemption and Voucher Details' section below.
Redemption and Voucher Details
- After you complete your booking, your credit card will be charged and our expert Shore Excursion Concierge agents will 'hand'-review your shore excursion selections against your cruise itinerary to confirm compatibility. Your credit card statement will list the merchant for the charges as Port Promo Cruise Tours.
- You will receive an email within 72 hours of booking from firstname.lastname@example.org which confirms your booking and contains the vouchers required for your shore excursions. Please print these vouchers and bring them with you on your cruise. You will be required to turn the voucher(s) in to the corresponding shore excursion supplier(s). The vouchers feature information regarding how to meet up with the tour leader upon arrival to a port and other important details.
- Your tour is completely refundable if your ship is unable to get into port or due to weather cancellations. See our terms and conditions for complete details.